Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year

What does New Year Day mean to you?

It doesn't mean a thing to me. Most days don't. But why should a date on a calendar be a holiday? I have never understood this.

I will probably be hungry then, it is near the day of the month I get paid, which always seems to happen. This must stop!

I don't eat well when there is something to eat. Processed foods, fast food, I like pasta a lot. Others here do not.

I don't know what really will happen if food is more expensive because of congressional inaction. I can't afford it as it is. Going to get groceries always costs $200 no matter what we buy. It has been true for the last four months.

My cholesterol and other levels are okay but I only eat once a day. I don't know how this affects my health.

I have some pasta, sauce, chicken bullion. I can make something, you know.

I should be okay. I get bad anxiety ruffling thinking about going hungry. I never have in my life. Why start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment