Friday, December 13, 2013

Taking out the Garbage

I have to take out the garbage occasionally. I hate it so. It is usually heavy and I have to walk over 100 yards down a hill to get to the dumpster.

I am a sedentary person. I don't exercise like I should, though I suspect the diabetes doctor I will see next Wednesday will tell me to do so or else suffer worse.

Using muscles I don't ordinarily use anymore, I become tired and sore. I must become more active.

I shouldn't weigh 158 lbs. But I do.

When I was taking the garbage out, I had my mp3 player on. 'Metal Gods' by Judas Priest played. YES! Excellent song for what I was doing. Just because I like electronica music best does not mean I don't like the metal from when I was a kid or even some new metal.

Do you have an occasional ordeal like this? Do you listen to music when you do? I mean, a lot of people don't live over 100+ yards from the trash receptacle.

I suspect when I am older, I will be on my own finally and won't generate so much garbage. Since I order stuff instead of going to the store because of my anxiety disorder, boxes tend to build up. I hate that. I dealt with enough cardboard in my years as a grocery stocker.

Arthelius the Ghost is back from his trip to the Great Attractor. He says, 'Gravity is a bitch.'

No kidding, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment