Monday, December 2, 2013

Shaving

I hate shaving. I also hate body hair. As a male with androgen poison in my blood, I constantly grow hair in all places where hair grows on a person. What the fuck is it for? Humans lost their mammalian fur in the distant past. It doesn't keep us warm and is generally unsightly.

I shave with a Schick Hydro 3-blade razor. I used Aveeno face wash before, Aveeno Positively Smooth shaving cream during and Aveeno aftershave lotion after. Why Aveeno? It helps and I have sensitive skin.

Shaving hurts. Without Aveeno, it burns. I also am prone to getting cut because I either press too hard or can't see because it is beyond the rim of my glasses.

I shave other parts with a Philips-Norelco Bodygroom electric razor bought directly from the Dutch Philips Co. This one is better than my old one but my scrotum doesn't like it, it bites if one isn't careful.

I don't shave totally, my arms, under arms are excepted because it is too much trouble. My Bodygroom has an extension attachment to reach hard to get places, this is invaluable.

Here, have a look, just how shaving ends with cuts on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment