Saturday, December 7, 2013

GM Foods

Here is what I think of Genetically Modified Foods.

Using science to increase crop yields to feed what is becoming a human disaster that numbers in the billions and counting is not, I repeat not a bad thing.

Using science to improve water absorption is not a bad thing. Nor is using science to resist pests like insects or mold.

Using science to modify nature is a natural outcome to what has been going on for thousands of years since the dawn of agriculture.

I do not believe ADM or Monsanto are evil. Sure, there are bad things about them. But there are bad things about all big corporations, GE, Walmart, etc...

You try to come up with a solution to feed the billions of naked apes that frankly overburden the earth.

Don't accuse me of contributing. I, nor did anyone else, ask to be born. I do not have children and likely never will.

In that way, my anxiety disorder protects me.

Do GM foods bother me? No. I mean, people of my generation and younger have been eating processed foods for our entire lives. Doesn't it show?

You want to attack a company that is evil? How about the News Corporation and its fruitcake moronic drivel machine, the Faux News Channel.

If this is unpopular, it's okay. I don't want people offended by that reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment