Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recurrent Sadness

I am usually sad when I wake up every day. I do not know why, but it could be a transitive thing between dreams and reality. I hate reality. It is nothing but pain and stress. People say, 'that is life' but is it? Did we humans develop the curse of sentience because of pain and stress?

No, too much of what people believe is BS. Try studying Atenism sometime. If Akhenaten was able to foist his beliefs onto the people, it can be an analogy with modern conservatism. Only part of the Aten, the Sun providing life, is true, what in Conservatism is?

I saw someone on tv describe what is happening in now in the ridiculous Republican struggle for the nomination as a 'carnival'. I think it is more like a black hole sucking in money, tv time, good sense, effort, and desire to do anything truly good.

I don't hate anyone but I strongly dislike. I dislike conservatives but opinions can change.

I am not liberal. I am moderate. I like to agree. I don't like extremism of any kind.

Way off topic there, sorry.

I am sad because I have cyclical depression. It is caused by my anxiety disorder. Stress is a motivator and there was stress yesterday. Maybe not so today but the day is young as I write this.

Compounded with my prostate pain, this is how things will likely be for the rest of my life.

Remember, it is my choice when it ends.

Arthelius says, "It is the emotional blade that hurts most." Right on, brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment