Saturday, March 3, 2012

Enmity

I have spoken of my dad before. Remember, he was brain damaged by a stroke. Nothing he says can be taken seriously.

However, he says that he does not mind if I commit suicide. Well then, what is stopping me exactly? A belief? I believe in Jesus, the promise of salvation. But I also believe in Deism, that God does not directly interfere with human life.

You can say wrath was visited on those communities ravaged by those tornadoes. Wrath or a confluence of atmospheric currents, temperature, and water vapor?

Why create something just to destroy it later, I mean the soul. We have souls. It is what makes us human. You may not feel it but you know it's there.

What would happen to mine if I killed myself? Oblivion? I don't want to show that I was not strong enough to deal with life. It takes courage to not do it when the pain rages like the surface of the sun.

What my dad says garners enmity. I don't hate him, he is my father, but in the broken mind he has, he has become a big bully, that is all.

I won't let the pain win. I need help, yes, but you need money for that and I don't have any. It is sad that I have a life-threatening pain and need money to help heal it. Where is the compassion of the human soul? It is openly shared in some people, not at all in others. Money, that is why I hate it, it is soul-corrupting.

Human beings could be extinct before we could ever agree to do away with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment