Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shock

Ever increasingly, I am frustrated with my frigid gf. Do you know that I have not even seen her belly button in the 14 months we have been a 'couple'?

She tells me that it is wroing to want sex from her. WTF??? It isn't a WANT, it is a NEED.

I trust her enough to undertake this most intimate of things. She does not understand this. She says it is 'against her religion'. What a freakin hypocrite. She does little else to demonstrate her Catholicism.

If anything, she will be damned for belittling human life. She is enamored with dogs. I wouldn't be surprised if she did sexual things with them.

Sick, true. She is sick in the head for behaving this way.

Enough about her. I humor her into believing I still love her. Part of me does but not the part that regulates my physicality.

The Shock came at work with a girl named Cat nearly exposed herself to me, apparently to shock me. She did a fine job of that because that ruffled my feathers big time. Cat is a cute Black girl that works in the front of the store. She is the polar opposite of Jen in personality.

If she becomes my sex friend, then Jen has only herself to blame.

Pull your head out of your ass, dear one, and realize, you are not getting younger.

I do not pressure anyone to do anything. I only accept gifts given freely.

I don't know. It is anxiety driven by my prostatic pain. I must know if I can still do it.

Why doesn't Jen understand this?

It is a question that may cost her a lifelong love and companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment