Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why I Like Madonna

I am cheerful because I didn't lose my job. It will fade as the week wears on.

I want to clarify something that some deride me for.

Yes, I like Madonna. I actually have love for her. One of the first times I heard anything but Country music when I was a child was Madonna. I don't remember what song it was, likely 'Lucky Star' or 'Borderline' but I was instantly fascinated.

I love her voice. It is what a female voice should sound like. Of course, Jen's voice could onbly belong to a girl. Her voice is higher than Madonna's but she sings very nicely.

Madonna is beautiful. She is uninhibited, which is is a nice thing to see in an empowered female. She can write, which I think is great, because a female who writes shows her intellect, which some people do not see in a female.

When 'Ray of Light' came out, it was only better. She collaborated with William Orbit, who is a tremendous musician I like a lot too. Strange Cargo III is one of my favorite albums.

She does make errors like we all do. 'Hard Candy' is MTV fluff. She couldn't stay with what made her enjoyable, and what she did best.

I still like her. I have almost all of her albums.

It does not make me gay if I love Madonna. I'd do her if I had the chance, eww, not now because she is just 3 years younger than my mom.

My favorite song by Madonna is 'Beautiful Stranger'.

I do not care if gay guys identify with her. I don't care about them at all. I get tingly when I just hug my girlfriend. How could they not like females when I feel such an elemental attraction to exquisite femininity?

That is why I don't understand gay guys. I do not like other guys anyway. I have a lot of female friends and maybe three male friends.

The great majority of characters in my stories are female. This is because they are in roles traditionally thought to be male roles.

Madonna is an inspiration. She should not be compared with the likes of Britney or Christina A. Harlots, they are.

With age comes grace. Madonna shows this.

I like Madonna for a lot of reasons and she has the most songs by a single artist in my windows media player.

Arthelius met with spectral Madonna once. Even a ghost like him gets some sometimes.

Too bad I don't :(

No comments:

Post a Comment