Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Post of 2009 CE

I don't really care about modernity, the fact that year changes. It's just a date on the calendar. I read almost exclusively about the far future in books, and my stories take place 9000 years from now.

Modern life is so much BS. Like on my NetZero start page, a story from time that Facebook is deleting any picture that has even the barest suggestion of a nipple in it.

WTF??? Nipples are a hallmark of a mammal. We all have them. It is not obscene or sexual unless you make it so.

I hate that sort of hypocrisy.

I don't care if a woman's nipples show. I think it is nice to look at, imo. It has happened to Jen before and while she won't let me look, she will let me touch and she has nothing to be ashamed of.

I am muddle headed. Something is wrong. I slept for 11 and a half hours last night. I wasn't even that tired.

I don't understand that. I am running really low on my celexa-clone and have only two left. I must save them for tomorrow. The pharmacy is closed. Why? Because of a date on the calendar? Give me a freakin break.

Why do I have to work if they don't?

I don't get it. Maybe something will happen to change the way we live. I hope Obama cracks down. but it's likely he won't because no one person can change this nonsense that is life today.

Happy New Year? Not hardly. It's the same old thing in the rural wasteland. See you at the wm tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment