Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Sicker

Oh, I wish I could be really Arthelius for a day. It hurts in my chest to cough now. It's painful and scary.

I called into work because of this because certain things in the store make me cough more than I normally would. I hurt so bad when I do.

I don't know why, but it always seems that when I get sick, its usually worse than other people's sicknesses. I can't say the rural wasteland here is all that spotless. I do things like wash dishes and forget to wash my hands afterwards. Then there is the trash taking, down the hill, across the road and the burned area to the dumpster, which has moved 30 feet since y2k.

I guess it's my lot in life to feel badly mentally or physically. NOTE: Jen has not texted or called to see if I was okay.

I hope I get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment