Friday, January 23, 2009

Grr.....Sex

I have a frigid girlfriend. She wont even consider sex until we are married and that is not possible at the moment because we have no money. I have been her boyfriend for more than a year. I have waited for so long but I cannot wait anymore.

I am producing more than the average amount of seminal fluid with each time I do the m-thing. This is because I am stimulated by her.

I have bought more naughty movies. I need more stimulation.

This isnt enough!

I need to be with a female. If it is not Jen, then so be it.

I have trouble with betraying her but she doesn't have to know.

I do not want trouble with 2 females but it is likely Jen and I will never have a sexual aspect to our relationship.

Until that happens, I do the m-thing. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment