Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cold

Apparently, there will be an ice storm visiting the rural wasteland. Good thing I don't work tomorrow.

I remember an ice storm in my hometown years ago that knocked out the power for a week straight. Ewww. I had a sticky peeny from the m-thing, being the teenager I was then, and then sticky elsewhere. Going without a shower is terrible. Hair gets oily and matted, you smell, and we feel icky.

I have poor circulation in my extremities. This means my hands and feet for you uneducated. They go numb when I get cold. I shiver, I feel cold inside and it is nearly unbearable.

I have many blankets on my bed. I have a lot of sweaters and sweatshirts. I hate wearing coats. I have mittens and I dont stray far from the heater.

My skin gets very dry. Already, my hands are cracking and bleeding. Even my peeny gets dry. I use Aveeno and St Ives (with shea butter). I like the way shea butter smells and the relief it gives my skin.

I wrote all this to show why envy Arthelius.

He has none of these problems. Ah, it ain't so bad being a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment