Friday, January 9, 2009

Upset, Very Upset

I had some crummy days off. I was sick, yes, but I spent most of the time either sleeping or vegatating thanks to my celexa-clone.

But yesterday, when I went to work, they informed me, without my consent, to put me back in Grocery. I left fucking Grocery for a reason.

It is the deepest smelliest and darkest part of the cesspit run by stupid bitches. The only saving grace they have is that the store is in the parasite of FT Hood, K-Town. The sales would be good if there was a dirt floor and spiderwebs in the celing, which there are in places but I digress.


I hate my job, yes. Not the work, but the people. Why must there be supplication or politics? It's damned store, not Congress.

I am upset to the max.

I need to close this out and go chill.

I'll be okay, as long as there's a reason to believe in life, my reason, Jen, my dear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment