Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Maybe No Sugar

It occurs to me that sugar is not possibly the wisest thing. It is why I weigh 164 lbs and why my teeth need help.

So I get tea with an artificial sweetener in it. I learned a valuable lesson after using too much. I haven't had dia-icky since I wrote about it last time. But I did in a majorly painful way.

That hurts, not because dia-icky itself hurts and is always unpleasant, it causes pelvic muscles to clench and squeeze my prostate which hurts like nothing else.

Maybe I will lose weight. I would if I got off my tail and exercised but can't do it here, the environment isn't conducive for it. I would have to go to a gym and learn from someone who knows more than me about such things what to do.

I would like to learn to swim as well. Never learned how.

What a thing, to be in swim trunks and having pale skin and a belly. My anxiety keeps me in because of this.


I haven't been swimming since I was a teenager. I haven't done a lot of things since I was a teenager. That was almost 20 years ago. What can I do now?

I will cut down on the sugar. I will also try to eat better. I will try to avoid dia-icky as well because it hurts. It already hurts to pee, can't do anything about that.

Ha ha, tmi perhaps but that is how things are. How does sugar affect you? I know people who avoid it like the plague.

Myself, got to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment