Monday, July 7, 2014

Poo

Not interested in the weather, or tropical storms? How about this post?

Everybody goes to the bathroom. If you have a digestive system, you have to go every so often. This is regularity if you are healthy.

I am not regular myself. My body apparently likes to wait for things to build up and release it all at once. I am no stranger to constipation.

That aphorism, if you eat crap, you get crap, is so true. I am sick of eating beef. I can't avoid it, it is like not having a control over my diet because I cannot afford to get different things for each family member.

I tend to have a lot when eating potatoes, bread, pasta, things that are supposed to be good for you. I eat a granola bar every day when I wake up. I drink a pepsi as well but maybe that is not a good idea. My body doesn't like soda so much anymore and something in them hurts my prostate like the urologists said it would.

I don't like poo. It hurts to go for me. I don't use tp mostly as I go before I take a shower. I use water to clean up. I am very particular about being clean there as I used to not care when I was younger. I can't imagine being like that now.

I think if you can't talk about it, you have issues of your own. Think about that the next time you poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment