Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Insect Bites

You may have noticed from my pictures that I have rather pale skin. I am a white guy, yes, but I do not go out into the sunlight. I don't like the sunlight. Need it, I know, Vitamin D deficiency but I don't want to burn.

There are insects all around, mosquitoes chiefly are the issue here. I get bitten by them usually overnight as I am a night person. It is so hot so I tend to sit here in my underwear and yes, I do have a shirt on but I still get bitten.

I have been bitten by flies, stung by a bee, a wasp, and I don't know on my foot. It spontaneously started hurting one day not long ago.

I HATE insects, some very much more than others. I especially hate houseflies and mosquitoes.

Bug bites appear stark on my pale skin. I would post a picture but how much of me do you want to see?

I haven't posted recently because I have really nothing to talk about. Unless you want me to talk about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment