Monday, July 14, 2014

Better?

My new debit card has come. Timely as I have run out of my 'breakfast' items and have run out of oj. I drink oj because it is good for me but I get the kind with calcium and vitamin D in it because I can no longer digest milk too well.

I was told to get more vitamin D but I abhor sunlight, especially on a hot day like this with a UV factor of 50, it seems. I can see it out of the window. Scorchy.

It is so warm when I sleep. Got sweaty. I do not sleep well like this. I can't share why, but I assure you, this is nigh intolerable.

I feel better. Finally got a cd I ordered 13 days ago, of course, not everyone likes Morrissey.

Arthelius the Ghost has been traveling in the spectral lands with Marraka, who is a ghost now as well. They are a peculiar but loving couple. He sent a message saying: 'It's not all that bad.'

Really, he has a companion and I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment