Thursday, July 10, 2014

Arthritis

I have always known it has run in my family. My DNA test said in so many words, it's inevitable.

I am feeling it in my right hand's fingers right now. A numbing biting pain just lightly dusted on the joints in my fingers. Carrying something heavy hurts.


I am beginning to develop arthritis. I have pains in my hands, wrists, hips, knees and ankles. Not all at the same time and not all the time. It comes and goes.

One day, it will come and stay. Not being physically active can play a role in this.

Add to this, my male pain. I mean, I could write volumes about my troublesome prostate gland. I have in this blog many times. It ALWAYS hurts, particularly right now as I drank soda and like the doctors said, soda is bad for it. Sure enough, they were right.

I am having anxiety stress about attending my 20th anniversary high school reunion. 20 years?! It's like a ghost of a memory, so long ago. My life hasn't changed too much since those days. I still write stories and listen to music.

I know one day, it will hurt to move. I hope to know love before then, before it hurts to move. Pain will kill an excited peena like a switch.

I know this, happened to me before.

Is the future about pain? It will be, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment