Saturday, March 8, 2014

Body Pain

I mentioned some months ago that I had a DNA test done. This mainly was for health reasons and #1 risk on it is Gout.

My grandmother was stricken with RA. She succumbed to death at a relatively early age from Lupus. I was 11 when she died.

Did I inherit arthritis risk from her? I have the same blue eyes she did, pale skin. I mean, family traits. I miss her most out of all my departed family members.

Sometimes, a pulse of pain will run through my legs. My knees hurt for no reason sometimes. Nothing hurts worse than my hips when they hurt.

My feet hurt a lot for a few minutes and then it fades. My hands hurt sometimes.

I have never hurt my back, nor have I ever been seriously injured.
Are these pains something my body is telling me? Or is it a harbinger of the future?

The pain in my pelvic area is ever present. I can tune it out unless it burns, which it does sometimes. My prostate pain will get worse as I age and get BPH. I could be at risk for prostate cancer but it is not likely given the tests that I have endured said that I am not.

Then my gonads hurt sometimes. This is a feedback pain from my prostate gland. They are all connected.

Stupid male bs. I hate the whole thing, ugly thing. I ought to post a picture of my accursed male parts.

These pains do not last for very long. They come and go. I mean, Tylenol does work on me. I hate taking medicine but will if I have to.

It might be just aging. I don't know. If I was more active, probably these pains would not happen. But agoraphobia keeps me inside and I can't go out and be active.

A vicious circle, mental pain affects physical pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment