Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ouchy Shave

I hate shaving. I hate facial hair. It is not what I hate most about being male but it is a part of it. I will look into this Dollar Shave Club and see if it is any better. As I only shave every 6 days or so, it's not something I need on a great frequency.

The Aveeno shave gel works well but the razor, I mean like the teeth on an excavator, at least, that is how it feels.

It sounds sissy, I know, I have sensitive skin. This has been the case my whole life. It will probably get worse as I age. I don't really know.


I was hoping the Low T would do away with facial hair but it has not abated, making me wonder if that doctor was overreacting. I just don't know.

Anyway, here is a picture of this painful shave. Hate shaving, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment