Thursday, March 13, 2014

Privacy

You may or may not know that I live with my parents. I always have, now that they are older, they need the help so it isn't something to make fun of.

I will talk about privacy. I generally have a lot of privacy. It is because I am a night person. I can go naked if I choose but do you want to see my peena? Didn't think so.

I have to undress to shave, I get all wet if I don't. I have a hard time shaving without a mess actually. I want to get it over with because it hurts. Like a searing friction burn, like sliding across a carpet on your face.

It may not look like that but it feels like that. I wish I didn't have facial/body hair. I hate it. As I get older, it should go away, escpecially if I have a Low T problem. I have been feeling icky lately because I have a Low Food problem at the moment.

Anyhow, here is the picture of my latest shave attempt. Note the color of my skin, or lack there of. I am a ghost after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment