Monday, March 3, 2014

F*ck This Cold

Understand that this is Central Tx. It gets to 105 F in the highest days of August for weeks at a time.

I am freezing my tail off. Only yesterday (Saturday as I sleep in the daytime) it was 72 F.

What is causing this? I feel bad for people up north having to deal with colder temperatures but the fact is, they are used to it. We native Texans are not.

I hate cold weather. My feet are frozen, I cannot feel my toes. I stay by the heater, drying out my skin. It is not good.

I talked about the turning off the water heater thing before. I cannot wash like normal. I no longer have dia-icky but I do need to clean up.

I feel miserable. I pee often because I have a fast liquid metabolism. Going into that cold bathroom, it is no fin, and exposing the most sensitive appendage I have to the cold. Cold.

I suppose in the very distant future, as the Universe expands into oblivion. Cold will be the only thing. Just cold everywhere.

But that is a long time from now, no humans will be around to read this. If, indeed, if the web is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment