Friday, March 28, 2014

Hurts to Shave

I have been shaving my face since about age 25. I guess I matured slowly that way and also in body some. That is not to say that I didn't mature sexually later, just in body.

I haven't really been told really how to shave. I never asked because like the fact that I use water instead of toilet tissue after #2, I just don't talk about it.

I have been looking for a better way to shave. Aveeno was part of that but even it has limitations. I mean, Postively Smooth, can be used to shave your kitty area or legs if you are that kind of girl. I know some who are.

Does it belong on a guy's face? I did research online and even wrote in to J&J to ask and they said it didn't matter who uses it, it helps either one. Yes,m it does help, particularly the aftershave gel. It soothes the burn and irritation. I take my shave check picture before putting it on because if I do cut myself, the blood makes a striking notice to when I do.


I didn't this time. I read that using hot water is wisest and I used skin reddening hot water to wash my face before. I like it when my pale skin turns red like in a hot bath. It looks cool to me.

Aside of taking a picture of that, and do you want to see me naked in the bath? I will just leave it to your imagination.

Here is what I did just about 20 minutes ago. I did manage a little smile for this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment