Saturday, July 27, 2013

Political

I am of Democratic beliefs. I am not terribly liberal. I hate Conservatist obstructionists.

I am pro-choice, because denying anything like a medical procedure is wrong. I have no children. I am not sensitive to arguments about children.

I avoid political discussions usually, they tickle my anxiety something awful.

I am not female. I do not know really what makes the decision to abort a pregnancy. I am sensitive and have empathy for a hurt female. That decision has to hurt. A girl wouldn't be human if she did not regret. Yes, there are some who wouldn't care but I don't believe many are like that.

If a female decides to do this, she should have access to clean facilities and real doctors to ensure she won't have to go to somewhere dirty and risk life-threatening illness.

You may or may not know. I am a Texan. The morons in Austin seek to deny this safe and clean way to have this done. Is that not harmful? Making a female have a child, is that right?

Yes, it is her fault. Why couldn't she be content with masturbation? Getting pregnant is an alignment of sex and fertility. Takes two.

I have had only two sex affairs in my life. I did not make either of my girlfriends pregnant. It isn't that hard.

I do blame males. Bastards. If sex was not the driving force of your un-evolved mind, perhaps you would be more successful.

Do not look at me, I have a mental illness. I am content with the m-thing. Anxiety prevents me from the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment