Friday, July 19, 2013

Rancor

I have no opinion on what happens in Florida. It is a terrible place for letting CA be acquitted. As the sea level rises because of CO2 in the atmosphere, Florida will increasingly be subsumed by the sea. Maybe that isn't so bad.

I have thought since this TM situation happened that the boy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe he shouldn't have been shot, what is it with freaking guns? I don't own a gun and never will.

I think the whole situation is stupid. Major cities going bankrupt, restupidcan politicians put ideology before good governance. Hey, didn't you know why it is so hot in places it isn't usually so hot in?

No, I won't mention Climate Change in my blog. You are stupid if you think it isn't happening. Maybe the Earth is returning to a Cretaceous climate, no ice on the planet then.

But then, what happened when the Cretaceous ended? Whatever it was, Ankylosaurs, Tyrannosaurs, raptors, etc.... saw it happen, witnessed their own doom.

What is ours?

No comments:

Post a Comment