Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sleeping

I have a hideously uncomfortable bed. I have slept on it since I was a young teenager. It is a simple twin sized bed. I never had sex on it so that was not an issue.

Its springs poke despite two foam pads on it. Three fitted sheets. I don't bother with a top sheet.

I have a lot of blankets. I can't tolerate being cold.

However, it is summer here now and it gets warm in here. You know I sleep in a shirt, sweatpants and I have to wear socks, I can't stand to be barefooted. Bad experiences with that.

I do sweat and my hair gets oily and I hate that. I wash it if I have to go anywhere.

I sleep in the daytime, mainly because I have always been a nocturnal person. I usually sleep for over 8 hours but recently, it's like seven hours. The med I take fiddles with serotonin levels and that makes one sleepy. When it hits me, I have to lay down. I can't function being super tired.

I have a pillow between my legs when I sleep. This started because my legs when they are close together, hurt my prostate. I sleep on my side so this is an issue.

I have a fan on in here, drawing cool air in from the air conditioned room. This doesn't allow for privacy but what do I have to hide?


No comments:

Post a Comment