Saturday, July 20, 2013

Princess Kate

I know Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge as Princess Kate. I don't think she meets the standard for feminine beauty as say, Luba S does. 

However, she may be as sweet as a sugar kiss. I don't know, I am likely never going to meet her. In fact, outside of going to the store, I have not seen a beautiful female in a long time. There are plenty who are not. Every girl has a redeeming feature. No, it's not her sex, all of them can do that, it could be her wit, her intelligence, sense of humor, personality. 

Princess Kate has been refined, taught how to be a princess. She doesn't have the natural grace Princess Diana had but had to learn it. I wonder where William found her..

I hope she has her baby without incident. I hope it is a girl. Maybe they can call her Victoria. That would be funny. We could have then have a Victoria II. Isn't likely though.

Some British girls, I saw a film about a school in the UK in which one of the students was a killer. They can either be super cute or softly hideous. Some have a manner as course as the dirt road outside here. Others are as sweet and delightful as many here are. 

Speaking of a course manner, I know some girls as course as sand rubbed in  your skin. 

How can I speak of this? I  think of Jen, who does meet that standard of beauty, Has a wit, some intelligence, but a manner as course as busted glass. It is in the way she eats, how she speaks, what she says, her irascible nature. It was easy to tell her time of the month, which she calls a 'curse'. She is as frigid as intergalactic space. 

No, Princess Kate is not ugly. She seems funny, a normal girl taught to be a princess. I hope she will be okay and I'm sure she will be a good mother. 

What do I know? I don't have children nor a personal female interest in my life. Could that change? I really don't know. 

I know from writing about princesses, the life isn't easy. 

Hey, neither is living with anxiety disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment