Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ya

I have been annoyed by facial hair. I am not used to having it, I think it is something that should be relegated to the past. But until then, I use the Schick Hydro 3 and Aveeno to erase it for just a little while.

Like my body continually makes male secretions, it also grows androgenic hair. Curse of being male.

Also, my nose, I have issues with clogged pores there. I scrubbed the heck out of it with Proactiv. That is why I have Proactiv, I have a reasonable complexion elsewhere.

Why does this matter? Do you like looking un-cute? I certainly do not.

I had a tooth crack earlier. This is a bad sign. I MUST go see the dentist. I haven't since my early 20s. I know that is a bad thing.

I am not going to show you my teeth, forget it. I'd soon as show you my male parts or my never seen feet as I wear socks all the time. Well, not when I bathe. I scrub my feet every night. No issues with them, well, except the sensitivity and pain inside.

I am posting this not because you like looking at pictures. I am showing what I look like at the same time as checking to see how I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment