Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tired of Shave Pictures?

I don't like facial hair. It has been graying for like 7 years now. It is mostly gray near the mouth and chin, darker on cheeks and throat.

I am not going to take a picture  of me with it so do not ask.

I shaved my parts two days ago but my face today. I cannot post those parts check photos, prudes and all, so I will post this.

I hate shaving as much as I hate being male in the first place. But it has to be done for self-image, comfort, and not looking like my dad so much.

I wonder if I did have my parts removed, if facial hair would stop growing. A mentally sound person doesn't wonder such things but I am not mentally sound with anxiety disorder coiled around my soul like concertina wire.

Maleness causes anxiety. Well, to be truthful, a lot of things do, breathing can cause it even. But maybe you like me as I am. I wish someone would post a comment and say so.

Oh, and about my hair. I wash it at 3 am or so every night. I woke up with this hair and kind of like it. I don't know if that affects my appeal. I wish someone would tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment