Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Feeling Ugly

It's shave time again...

I don't pay that much attention when near a mirror. I mean, I know what I look like. I have an issue with pores on my nose but blasting it with proactiv all but stabilized it by stripping all the moisture out of it. I cut back, my nose itches too much when that happens.

I never thought about my nose. It was just there. It is kind of an ugly feature common to all humans. I am male and have a male face. Though I have been mistaken for a girl on several occasions. WTF?

I am posting this picture with a question. What do you think of my face? Do you like it? Am I still 'cute' like the girls said when I was younger?

Oh, just feeling anxiety because of this perception that I am ugly. I know I am not but it feels that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment