Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What is Wrong?

Wrong.

I have been thinking. I don't like to go outside. The sun is unpleasant. Also, other people. I don't feel comfortable in the company of others.

My anxiety disorder is worse in some ways than it used to be. I feel it when reading a book or watching a movie. I don't know if I can deal with this for the rest of my life.

I have been just sitting here and doing my thing. The same thing I have really done since 2003. I have a better computer now and I have written so many stories since then. I just don't know.

You people who are only here for the pictures really bother me. As far as I know, you are too stupid to read the posts.

I have been writing about personal things since this blog was started and I am really bothered when you cheapen it by looking for only the pictures.

It is bad enough that you don't comment. I don't have to have a comment blank on my blog, you know.

I know which posts are looked at. I use analytics on here. I wrote a post about Russia and it got looked at but I don't give a fuck about Russia. We have our own problems here.

That is what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment