Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sugar Death

I have an extremely strong sweet tooth. I don't like bitter things. I like ice tea with sugar in it. I don't drink so many sodas as I used to, something in cola hurts my prostate gland just as the urologists said it would.

This sugar consumption.... maybe why I have a belly. Would it bother you if I took a picture of me just in my underwear so you could see it?

I am self-conscious about my belly. It is why I am going to try to suppress my anxiety (Extremely hard to do) to join a gym.

If there was substitute to sugar that didn't cause dia-icky, and aspartame does that to me, I would use it.

I have been feeling bad physically. I do not sleep well. I am not as strong as I used to be.

My teeth, oh man, this sugar need is killing my teeth.

I went to a diabetes screening late last year, mentioned frequently in this blog back then. The result is that I do not have type 2 diabetes but I am terribly at risk for it.

I weigh around 158 lbs. and I am 5 feet, 5 inches tall. My BMI is a little high.

My life is a sedentary one. I write stories and listen to music most of the time. My anxiety disorder and agoraphobia makes it VERY difficult to even go outside. Sunlight causes a panic reaction. Is that even okay? No, it's not.

I have been having anxiety insomnia, which is not a new thing for me. I had it bad when I was younger, especially during thunderstorms, which I hate.

This sugar consumption ... I mean, I believe in Causality and this consumption will have effects. 

I admit to that it is getting harder to get an erection but that may have to do with anxiety and pain. As a male, I am visually oriented and gosh, the recent issue of PH.... Female doesn't always mean beauty, you know what I mean?

Sugar. Got to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment