Sunday, May 25, 2014

Unable

I'd like to go somewhere. The same old stagnates, if you know what I mean. But going to a big city would be like not only poking my anxiety, but whooping it with a stick.

I do not have a lot of money, being on SSI but I would save if I had a mind to. I need to deal with body issues first.

I have been thinking more about having my male parts removed but I would need better insurance for that. I hate them more than ever.


If just going somewhere rekindles my creativity, I could write better. That is the impetus for this. Of course, going somewhere for me is just going to the store.

I have a sad life. I don't go anywhere. Agoraphobia sees to that.

Would it be possible to meet a female friend? I'd like that despite the trouble anxiety would cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment