Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Upset

I don 't usually get upset easy. My med takes this unpleasant aspect of being human and chills it.
But when I cannot find something, it appears. I have torn apart my room looking for a cd and discovered a huge mess that I have to clean up. That is upsetting too.

I am upset that I was so intent on finding this cd, that I remained in my underwear after my night shower and I still am. I am wearing black Hanes boxer briefs and my peeny protrudes from them. That is another upsetting thing. If I am doomed to live a sexless existence, why the hell do I have one?

I did not find that cd and I feel icky inside from the upset. I'll chill.

I kinda like me in underwear. My peeny is nothing to be ashamed of. My testicles are like any other, I reckon since there isn't much variation in them among males. I have never read that there is. I despise even looking at other males but I learn more to know more about myself.

I am listening to Deep Forest III Comparsa, a cd that was welcome tropicality on cold winter nights 10 years ago when I drove to work overnight.

I do not particularly like this laptop I'm using. I miss my regular pc but it may take days yet for repair. Its power supply has failed, the second such in one year of owning it. That upsets me too.

I guess it is just the way things are.

My life won't be sexless. Jen understands this is inevitable. I will help her appreciate it better.

Arthelius was quite the sex man when he wasn't a ghost. Now, though, his spectral peeny can't penetrate beyond his robes. I wonder if it will be the same for me when I am a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment