Saturday, February 28, 2009

Angry Peeny

Why is it angry? When I woke up this morning, it was in its excited state, as is normal when a guy wakes up. Though nocturnal erections are involuntary, some kind of nervous system calibration or something, it can be inconvenient. Like when one has to pee. That was common when I was a teenager.

It is angry because this morning, I guess it was adjusted wrong. You see, the first nocturnal erection, at least in my case, comes when sleep begins. If wearing briefs, as I feel more comfortable in, it can be constricted. If you have ever came into contact with an erect peeny, you know the thing is rock solid. It will bend if in the normal 'down' position, yet continues to stiffen. This can cause it to bend very uncomfortably.

I usually always pull my peeny up before going to sleep but I don't remember doing that last night. It was constricted all night. When I woke up, there were impressions in the glans of my peeny from the stitching on the Hanes white briefs I wore last night. It was sore and it was iffy to pee and then in my morning shower it felt sore.

The feeling faded in the 20 minutes I spent naked this morning. KMA if you think that is bad or pervy of me. It is not.

My peeny never really recovered from the day last August when a burly male nurse cracked jokes as he inserted a camera probe into my peeny, which went up the urethra to the bladder.

I don't think it is physically changed other than maybe a slightly more open urethra and exit (the hole where urine/semen comes out).

My peeny looks fine now. It should, it got a dose of Cetaphil and Aveeno body wash. It is a good thing. I have a fine peeny. It isn't sick or injured, and is as good as it was when I was a teenager.

It is angry because the last three attempts at the m-thing have failed. that is brain's fault as it gets distracted. I will try in the morning to see if that can be remedied.

It is also angry because it waits for Jen. It is soooo ready for her.

Know this, peeny doesn't have a mind of its own. It is an appendage, no more a thinking thing than a hand or foot. Don't believe any guy that says he thinks with his. My peeny is better than a lot of them. Mine is circumcised. It is of fine proportion and length. It is pinkish and matches the color of my skin. Pasty? Not quite.

Why did I write about this? TMI? No, I am showing that I am not ashamed of my body. I am comfortable discussing this rather overrated part of a male body. If we did not make a big deal over it, then it would not be such a hang up.

I will consider entering into a peeny contest online when one becomes available.

Arthelius and I are the same person/Force spirit. We have identical parts. Why was he loved so and continues to be despite the spectral nature of his peeny?

My vacation starts today. 6 days away from wm. See if I set foot anywhere near it.

I should feel a lot better in a couple of days. Peeny will relax and just retract. It make look small when so but it isn't.

It actually feels better like that. I am most comfortable when it is at that mid stage between retracted and the onset of an erection.

If we cannot write about ourselves, what is the point of a weblog? Don't read it if it bothers you.

Thanks to those that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment