Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sad Day


I took this picture with the Acer Crystal Eye embedded in my laptop. I thought I may look icky but you decide.

My cat, General Kator, is dead. He lays on an unused dirt road some distance from my house. He was not run over or looks obviously injured. He was well fed and loved. I am very upset over this. I do not know why he is dead and maybe I should look to not leaving my cats outside. Now I just have Hungry and I will ensure he doesn't end up the same way.

I will be sad for some time. Why did this happen?

I realize that he was just a cat, and cats do get into things they shouldn't. I should have had him neutered like Jen told me to. Maybe he would have stayed closer to home like Hungry does.

I have allergies or something. I keep sneezing and producing a fair amount of icky mucus.

I'm just sad. A hug from my dear one would help a lot. Only she is in the city of the cesspit and I am here in the rural wasteland. That makes me sad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment