Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cat (girl)

There is a Black girl who works in customer service in my store. In fact, there are severeal but this one stands out in particular.

Uninhibited, friendly, very cheerful, Cat (short for Cata-something) is maybe a 7 on my 10-scale of feminine beauty. (FYI, my dear one rates a 9.3)

I am not particularly attracted to Black girls. Some are exceptionally beautiful. A great many are unattractive in a fat way, in an ugly way, or in a personality way. This is by no means restricted to their ethnicity.

I like Cat. I think she is cool but mind you, she is African-American and all that entails.

She likes to tease me, by showing herself or rubbing on me. She is going to embarrass me one of these days. If she wants to play poke the kitty, I'd take the advice of Arthelius and do it.

Because Cat is a girl, woman, whatever, and a comely one.

I would never consciously betray my dear one so don't worry. I will stay away from Cat.

Because Arthelius says: 'Better to be with one than have many with trouble as your gift.'

Whatever. Like a ghost would be so affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment