Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Shutdown

Let me preface this by admitting that I am of the Democratic persuasion.

What is it with ideology? Are they loyal to it or the Constitution the swore to uphold? If they were like this truly, then they are traitors to the United States.

Who are 'they'? They are these tea party filth infecting the Congress. Any party that advocates stripping rights, benefits, and vitals from the public should be tarred and feathered and set on fire. Sadly, that is not acceptable in our society.

Why is the government shut down? Arcane rules set forth more than 225 years ago? Yes, those rules protect us and our freedom and should be upheld to the highest standard. This factionalism is anti-Constitution. I do not know what to say about it, the last time this happened, I was a young adult.

I have always admired President Clinton despite his personal mistakes. He could pull us out of this mess.

What would President Theodore Roosevelt have done? Would someone go back in time 115 years and get him? We could use his help.

Nobody in Congress is innocent. Those without spines are as complicit as this douchebag Cruz who is not Texan. I am Texan, I did not hear of him until he ran for office. Yes, our state government is plagued by similar douchebags but their time is ending. Texas will be Democratic again, like it was for the last 130 years before W. Fairweather voters go with who is popular. This is dangerous.

Having an R by your name ought to mean that you are socially and intellectually retarded.

Not all Republicans are bad. Those who are not are a pale handful compared to the tide of filth infecting the House of Representatives.

I may hate conservatism but I see the need for duality in any decision. Extremes in either direction are dangerous and should not be allowed to run for office.

How do you properly vet someone to expose extremism and intolerance?

I have no more to say on the matter. I am ashamed to be an American because of this shutdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment