Thursday, October 10, 2013

What's Comfortable?

Okay, I said I wouldn't talk about underwear anymore but I have this slightly embarrassing admission. I read on a website that it is okay for a guy to wear panties. I am not about to wear frilly feminine looking panties in pink or red or pastel colors.

So I ordered a pair from VS. What's VS? You can figure it out. A black pair, high cut, almost identical to the Mansilk low cut brief. Almost identical? Well, given that the Mansilk is made of silk, that is different but the VS is like flex blend. I don't know what really. I have worn the VS all day and I like it.

Some underwear make you poke out, the 'enhancement' pouch. What the F is that? I don't need to advertise the fact that I have a peeny. I like it restrained, discreet.

I had an incident when I was a young teenager in school that I have never forgotten. Given that at my age, it is not so easy to get excited just like that, I swore that I wouldn't let it show ever again.

It took me this many years to try something new. So what? I wear panties. Not all of the time, nor is it quite compatible with my laundry cycle.

I have black VS and Felina panties, size 5. They look and are generally the same as the male version of that kind of brief. I have Mansilk and C-IN2 briefs like that.

Also, that kind of brief is cheaper than the male version. It takes some getting used to. I wouldn't try it if my genitals were any bigger. I am a little above average as it is.

Okay, no more talk about underwear. For real. I just talk about what is comfortable. I am not the only guy who has tried this, so don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment