Sunday, September 1, 2013

Underwear

I wear briefs. I never was comfortable in anything else. I usually color coordinate with my socks and shirt. I have a pattern to what I wear. I shave once a week, it hurts my face to do it more often. This also resets what I call my laundry cycle.

After I shave, I wear white, white, then gray, darker gray, then black and black. I have a variable dark purple shirt work in the black end of the cycle. I am wearing it now. Yes, I wear purple, not because I am that way, but because I associate it with my mental illness.

I recently bought a bunch of underwear online. You can't get the good stuff at wm, you know. I like C-IN2 the most. It doesn't constrict but does feel secure. I mean, you can see a bulge there, well, yes. I am a boy. Boy, who's 37.

I am not shy about my underwear. I'd post a picture of it but my blog isn't about such pictures. Would you enjoy it if I did?

Is it weird that I color-coordinate? Have a color cycle to my wardrobe? If I was a girl, I'd always match my bra and panties. It is the way I am. I don't feel right wearing black underwear and white socks.

I imagine that doesn't bother most people. They wear whatever. I am just particular about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment