Monday, September 23, 2013

Poor Miley

This is Miley Cyrus at the much hyped I Heart Radio festival. I know this because I listen to an I Heart Radio station.

I only dimly knew of Miley Cyrus. She became famous as some sort of actress during my time at wm, when I did not watch much tv.




I did see pictures and such of her then and thought, she's a girl, cool, girls are cool, she's all right.

Then recent behavior, then this .... what is this? A cry for attention? Making up for a short-coming? Something to feed the need to shock much like Lady Gaga or Madonna before her?


I don't care about celebrity news and gossip. It's all fluff.

I comment on feminine beauty in my blog and ordinarily, Miley has it, but not here. She would get arrested in my home town for wearing that openly. It bothers me. Why does a girl have to debase herself to get attention?

Myself, I hate attention. It ruffles my anxiety feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment