Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Underwear 2

I talk about underwear because I like it. I try different brands of briefs and currently like C-IN2 BaseFlex briefs best right now. I am wearing a white pair of them right now.

I have looked for good underwear for a long time. When I worked at wm, it helped my anxiety unwind if I focused on what feels good.

What feels good? If you read this blog, you know I have chronic non-bacterial prostatitis. It is stress-damaged. Not sick. It can get sick with a bacterial infection if I don't do things like the m-thing occasionally. If it was a sin, why did the urologist tell me to do it more? I can't do it more. It hurts if I do it often.

I like snug fitting briefs. I don't like my maleness, actually, and I like not to be conscious of it. If it is secured in place, and doesn't brush against fabric like wearing boxers would, that is okay with me.

I wear white or gray or black underwear according to my laundry cycle. I am still trying new kinds of briefs. I don't mind buying underwear. I mean, unless you are a much different person from me, you always wear underwear.

What did you come here for? I wonder most about who reads this blog. I talk about things about me that I don't tell anyone in person. Like who needs to know about my like of underwear?

I need to lose some weight and I will look :) in my underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment