Monday, September 16, 2013

Underwear 3

I have been trying different underwear because some of it hurts my prostate pain.

I discovered this one online store, Brief Tales, which offers and says guys should wear panties. They sent me some in a bonus pack and I tried them. Oh, should I admit that I enjoyed it?

Don't think for a moment that this feminizes me because I wore panties. It felt better than the heavy cotton fabric of normal briefs. The C-IN2 Core briefs are still my favorite. They are made of something that is not cotton but some kind of artificial fiber. Whatever, they feel good.

I ordered some more panties, just to see if I can wear them. They don't hurt me and keep my maleness secure unlike male cut briefs. I do not like having an erection to be honest. It is an annoyance.

This is not, repeat, not a sexual thing. I don't understand that whole underwear sex thing myself. It seems ridiculous.

Don't count on a picture of me in panties. They are not very good in hiding the shape of the maleness. I wear male small size briefs, female size 5. If it doesn't hurt, I like it.

I will only wear them during the early part of my laundry cycle. My C-IN2 briefs are black.

This will be the last post on underwear. I'll talk about something later.

No comments:

Post a Comment