Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sad Feelings

I have a sad component to my anxiety disorder. This is melancholia sadness, no direct cause. Things happen to make me sad. Stressing my patience is one of these.

Normally, I am a patient person. However, lack of response whether from online shopping to a bad ant problem here, it grinds on my anxiety.

I have a persistent toothache. I have damaged teeth and don't like to talk about them.

My male pain is also persistent. I don't know what my prostate's problem is. I have tried to avoid stress. But stress is part of anxiety and I feel anxiety all the time.

I have a hard time going somewhere. I would like to travel but I don't know if I can. I just cannot deal with difference and unfamiliar places.

I feel sad when I think of Jen. Or when I cannot write my stories. I have been having trouble focusing. It started when I started taking celexa again. I am not taking my med, probably not good but I do not like its side effects.

I just feel sad, melancholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment