Thursday, September 26, 2013

Curiousity

I am curious about who reads this blog. Indonesia? Really? I don't know anyone from that part of the world.

Can you not comment and say 'hi'?

Why just read what I post? My life is a boring one. I write about personal things and things that interest me. If you go back in the archive, you can see the Storm of Jen, my troubles that led me to leave walmart now over 3 years ago.

I rarely go outside unless it is at night, the sky is clear and stars are great here. I took out some garbage a few hours ago and saw the Milky Way spread across the sky, our galaxy. Huge, swirly, dominant.

Astronomy is my first and deepest love.

I don't really have a social life. I have anxiety disorder and agoraphobia.

I write stories, I play games, I always listen to music.

Outside of cooking and other tasks, I do not do much more than that.

I have gotten where I can drive again. 5 years ago this month, I was in a car accident. I was not hurt but my anxiety became much worse. I almost committed suicide in August of 08. I don't feel like that now but I am melancholy by nature.

If you want to know more about me, I mean, if you read this blog, you pretty much know about me, let me know.

It is kind of rude to visit and not say 'hi'.

No comments:

Post a Comment