Saturday, June 9, 2012

Political Extremism

Before I say this, I will admit that I am a Democrat, I believe in compromise, I believe less in bloated defense budgets and more in taking care of the people.

I hate extremism in any form. Whether it be from stupid and soulless islamists that blow themselves up to idiots like the tea party that is nazi-fying our government.

What is the deal? The way a government works is simple to understand

People work, pay tax --> revenue

Government decides where to put revenue ---> policy

President agrees --> law.

However, no one is working. I don't have a job. That has more to do with my personal pain that keeps me inside all day. Other people who do not have agoraphobia are unemployed. This is unacceptable. Why is there unemployment? A SIN. GREED. Corporate greed. Spend some time working at wm and see it in action. I do not believe anyone should have more than $1 billion. If that is communism, so be it. How much is enough?

What do conservatives have to cling to? Cold War era defense spending? Right to have a gun policy? Stripping women of individual freedoms? Corporate governance? Taking care of their rich friends and screwing people like us?

I am 36 years old. I live at the hind end of the American Century. I have no hope for the future. I wish I had killed myself in 2008 so I would not have to feel this rage against inaction and willful disregard for the country.

No one in the Congress is innocent. No one should be in the Congress longer than 12 years at a time. How long has Senator McCain been in government? Or Senator Reid?

The entire House of Representatives should be abolished. If they can't do their job and legislate, they should be charged as traitors for endangering American national security by destroying our economy.

Why is raising taxes so hard? What do you gain by not raising them? A broke government? Why bitch about spending? Cut pay to everyone in the Congress.

I am not in support of crippling the military. I am not sure Sequestration will cripple the military. I have lived by Ft Hood all my life. I am not sure the Army will suffer so badly. That's because of the bloated nature of the Defense budget. We have weapons that can kill anyone anywhere at anytime. Ask that al-qaida guy killed last week.

No, I do not believe in the current members of the congress, none of them. I do believe in President Obama, since he is not the one promising to strip health care from people as his first priority.

I cannot stand conservatives. I cannot stand the nazi-like tea party. I cannot stand dudes that tie up the entire government with a pledge to not raise taxes. I mean, all reps who signed that, who are they loyal to? That guy or the USA?

It is Un-American as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow.

Compromise? Sure, I would make a deal only if it did not hurt people. They are hurting people now by not compromising. They should be put in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment