Monday, June 4, 2012

Hungry

For whatever reason, I have been going hungry. Forced to eat ramen, no meat or vegetables to eat. I am getting older, I need nutrients and vitamins and I am not getting them.

Why is this?

The person who does the shopping has no sense of the future. By that, I mean, she does not think of meals more than two nights ahead. Then she buys things that are not good to eat. I don't go to the store with her. I don't go anywhere.

I must suck up my will and courage to overcome my agoraphobia but that's like asking you to stop breathing. I can't just switch off panic mania or else I would have. Do you know what stress has done to my body? Between the prostate damage, body acne, and raised blood pressure, none of it is good.

I normally eat a granola bar a day. I normally have a vegetable heavy diet. I normally do not go hungry because if I have money, which I don't, food takes top level priority.

I haven't had either since late 2011. What the f*ck is this doing to my health?

I write about this here because no one else listens or cares.

Maybe one day, should I get a job/SS benefit for anxiety disorder, I can restore my diet.

Assuming I do not get sick or die before then, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment