Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why I Watch the UFC

I have misandry. I hate other guys. I don't like looking at them, talking to them, or being in the vicinity of one. Animals. To say humans are not animals is a fallacy. Some men prove it on a daily basis. Look in the crime blotter in your local paper. Then there was that case in Florida where that guy ate the face off another. I''m glad the police handled that with professionalism.

It could be why I am interested in transgenderism. Ex-boys who felt that they were never male. You are only male because that one little sperm cell that reached your mother's ovum had a Y-chromosome. It could have easily been one that had an X-chromosome and a male would have never been.

I wish that was true in my case. However, it is not. It is far too late to change now even if I had the desire/money to do so. I have prostate issues. I hate the fact that it hurts me to pee. I can't go see the doctor, urology won't see me without health insurance. Hello, I am unemployed. How could I possibly have health insurance.

I had it when I worked at wm. It was all right, I guess. Paid for all those tests.

Anyway, about males. I may be male but I consider myself only that.

Getting to the point here, I watch the UFC because I like watching males get the crap beat out of each other. It kinda reminds me of Ancient Rome, gladiators and all that. It would not be cool if someone got killed. I mean, just because I have misandry does not mean I wish them grievous harm.

Measuring how tough you are isn't always judged in how you fight. People who survive cancer, paralysis, major surgery, people like that are tough.

I am not really that bothered by male friends. Just don't compare yourself to me. I am not like you or anyone else.

It could be the decline of Western culture. It's playing out in its birthplace right now. See how it's going in Athens right now?

I regret being born when I was instead of 100 years before. Of course, I wish I had not been born at all. A lot of things would have been better, I think.

Arthelius says: 'Living then dying leaves a memory but being never was does not."

Of course, he is a Jedi ghost. Knows such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment