Friday, April 10, 2009

Sorry

I'm sorry for not updating as I should. It was just that, I am a concious person who doesnh't like to offend people. If there was nothing nice to say, then don't say it.

I just feel like my care for others is wasted. I mean, stupid rude customers and indifferent management make work difficult. I am a walmart associate, not a garbageman, conceierge, or slave.

I received my 3-year evaluation today (though 3 years isn't until 31 May) and I am an 'acceptible' associate. Eh. Like it would make any difference is I exceeded expectations. I don't really care.

I think my girlfriend is gaining some weight. That is ideal as she is too skinny and her face seemed fuller today, so cute. What is she doing that would cause this? Oh, but mind that that could be because of her period. I love her no matter what time of the month it is.

My goal in life is to understand. Through this, I have the knowing of a lot of things, but it is an evergoing journey of learning.

This isn't witty or clever. Arthelius says: 'Better ye say something then nothing.'

He is right sometimes, like that clock in my kitchen that stopped working, still at 11:19.

No comments:

Post a Comment