Monday, August 5, 2013

Nudity

Are you shy about your body?

Do you hide your parts if you are naked and someone walks in on you?

I'm not, with the exception of an erection. See, when I had all those urinary tests, my male part was stuck with needles, had a sensor taped to it, I had an ultrasound on my scrotum. Also, there was that inter-urinary camera.

I came to feel like, hey, I have a peena, big deal. All males have one.

I don't have a bad one. It was liked by by ex-girlfriends, excluding Jen. I am more self-conscious of my belly. I don't exercise as I should. My muscle definition isn't what it once was. That is not saying that I'm pudgy, I'm not.

I am also kinda self-conscious because I have pale skin, I mean, sun-starved white skin. And body hair, you know, I am male after all.

I can talk about my body because I am not shy like that. Only a prudish person would not talk of it.

I wrote this post to tease you. I find it insulting that people look at this blog and don't leave a comment or at least say 'hi'.

No comments:

Post a Comment